Churches may receive low interest loans from the Revolving Loan fund. Loans of up to $100,000 are available for capital improvements, repairs, and refinancing of mortgage debt. The principal and interest are set each year based upon the ten year treasury note rate. For 2018, the rate has been set at 2.25%. This loan rate increases or decreased within a 1% range each year based on market rates. In 2019, the rate will increase to either 3 or 3.25%.