What Brunswick is already doing to connect with the community:
- Loaves & Fishes free meals two nights/week
- Summer Outdoor Movie Nights in our parking lot
- We are a pickup and drop-off point for school buses
- Trunk or Treat
- Volunteer at nearby Neill Elementary School’s reading programs
- Annual Neighborhood Carnival
- Summer Lunch Program for school-age children
Brunswick’s Community Playground Needs Your Help
We need your help with these tasks and potential upgrades:
- Remove the two very old cedar trees to open up the playground to make room for new equipment under the remaining trees
- Remove part of the fencing to make the area more accessible
- Remove outdated equipment
- Add multi-age equipment for all ages
- Paint hopscotch and four square designs on the adjoining parking lot pavement
- Install a basketball hoop
- Add specific equipment like a play set and a new swing set with toddler bucket seats and handicapped accessible seats
- Refresh wood chips or other safety groundcover material.
ALL OF THESE things Will BRING CHILDREN TO OUR Playground!
Your contributions would help make upgrades in 2015
A generous Brunswick member will match the congregation’s efforts up to $5,000.